Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blythe-gedelic!

pictures courtesy of lil miss mei

Work have been killing me lately, with endless pre production meetings to numerous recce session. It's like running my very own faggotary cabinet! And today isn't any exception. I was literally running around like a mad cow, scrambling thru the piles of notes and print out. I was in the burst of breaking down and throwing a tantrum. But all melted away with just a small phone call and it's sunshine again!

Remember my blythe doll obsession. Well. I finally got myself one, and it's all thanks to lil miss mei and sister bliss. The next thing to do now is to give her a name. What shall it be? hmm...

2 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

She is definitely a Moira!!!

I think i'll just be GodMother to her for a while before I get one too la....

We must learn to sew bajus ok?

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

post pix!!!!