Friday, March 23, 2007

Hating the love

I realised that i really hate the feeling of falling in love. To be exact, the route to falling head over heels itself. All these butterfly fluttering in the stomach, heat rush and constant goosebum whenever he walks pass is pretty annoying. The more you try not to think about it, the more you can't seems to get it off your system. And the fact that my heart betrayed me whenever i'm within ten kilometers from him is just irritating, downright tiring and simply unfashionable.

But what bugs me the most is me not being in control. And of all the male species that i choose to have a major crush on this time, it have to be that one single male that head the troops of unemotional soul. He's practically emotionless. No matter how many frames per second i flutter my eye lashes, even to the point of baldness, he wouldn't realize it for a bit. How la? It's hard enough having your heart pounding to the beat of another man's presence but to have him totally disregard it without a glance is just beyond!

What to do la?

2 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

it's 4am and my head jams up... there's 2 dudes right? Him, the gawky one... who's the other fella again? Dammit... i cant REMEMBER!! Now thats annoying.

Count your blessing darlin' that you're still capable of such feelings. when you're numb like me thats when you know you've hit menopause!

the ugly submarine said...

do you really think 2 man is enough for me? ouch. you must be joking!