Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's not a choice. It's biological!

Have you ever wonder why you have such a huge appreciation towards the colour pink? Or the fact that every single clothings you have are either full or partially embroiled with sequins? To be frank, its not because you're a creative soul who crave individuality over stereotype. It's mainly because you're a true breed happy camper! And girlfriend, this is not a phase. It's biological. It's something in you that you're born with and not a choice. Don't believe me, try the test below. You'll know what i mean.

And while you're at it, throw on your six inch heels and feather boa, coz sister, welcome to the club! It's free membership for life. So value for money!

5 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

erhm.. that was better than my margarine story. I must grab every male i see now for the finger test.

ah beng ker is first!!

the ugly submarine said...

Yes. Must try. I'm quite positive that ah beng ker is a closet case. Or else how do you explain the bizarre fashion sense. Sure sister one la!

Anonymous said...

I have both my ring finger bigger than both of my index finger, so i am a macho macho gay who loves men?!?!?!?! Hahahaha WTF?

the ugly submarine said...

ahh...a rare specimen. I like! What's your number again?

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

ah beng ker has EQUAL length fingers!!! OMG OMG

He upset la i did the test on him. HAhHhAhHahHA