Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Did you know...

I was browsing around wikipedia.org (don't ask why!), when i came across the word 'rain dogs'. Did you know rain dogs are dogs which become lost because the rain has washed away their scent. So tragic kan!

...and did you know?
  • Rain Dogs is an album by Tom Waits, released in August of 1985. Who??
  • Rain Dogs is a movie directed by Robbie Moffat, released in 2004. With a tagline, 'Four Neds steal a Leonardo Da Vinci painting from a Scottish castle', no wonder its was a flop.
  • Rain Dogs is also a movie by malaysia very own Ho Yuhang, release in 2006. My friend charlotte the harlot, is the co-writer. I'm so proud.
  • Rain Dogs is the tittle of a book by Sean Doolittle. I have no idea what it's about. Google it yourself.
  • Rain Dogs is a republic bar (?) in Japan. If you're interested and understand japanese, then i guess maybe you should log on to http://www.raindogs-web.com/toppage.html
Just thought you might want to know. I'm just doing my bit for the community. Jangan marah!

5 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

ini memang kes 'i have too much time in my hands so let's fart infos to the community'

Charlotte the Harlot? So buruk you gave her that nickname!! Eh, last i heard, she's your 'ex-wife'!! tsk tsk tsk...

the ugly submarine said...

OH MY GOD! It's all gossip i'm telling you. She's not my ex-wife. This are all rumours! Ohh. It's so hard to be popular!

ding 'a' leng said...

let's get this straight. she has never been his wife, so how can the term ex-wife be used?

the ugly submarine said...

See! It's all rumours and gossip. I'm as single as the clock on the wall.

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

AhhAhHahHAhHAH

they were 'married' in pegasus by force!!