Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Don't blame me

I think the time have come (yet again) for me to share my inner camwhoreness for the viewing pleasure of the public. I was at work as usual, busy, busy, busy, when i suddenly felt the urge to take pictures of myself. I would like to stress that this is solely for the benefit of all my loyal fans and not just an act of self promotion. Oh ya, i cut my hair like a week ago. It's very old school beckham-ish. Mini mohawk and all. And i think i look more fresh now. Just like a school boy. Oh please, you must be joking! Shut your pet pet! Shut! Shut your pet pet! Aww. I'm mad la.

2 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

time of the month is it? *slap*slap*

eh, ah 'beng ker' cheong say your new haircut is champs u know...

M I S S S M I T H said...

you're definitely mad.