Thursday, March 8, 2007

Shopping list!

Over the years, i have develop an understanding that there are a certain range of man (haha, i made them sound like beef at the supermarket!) that i could and would only date. I know, i sound like the ever superficial me, but like hello!, a boy got to do what a boy got to do and i ain't gonna let some godforsaken wanker ruin my life and turn it into his very own merry-go-round.

So here's a rundown on the must and mustn't in mr wanna's Future Boyfriend Checklist. Interested applicants are advised to pay full attention.
  • He must be older than me, but not like someone who could pass as my grandfather la. I think with age comes stability and assurance, which is important for a boy like me. haha.
  • He must be either same height or taller than me. It only seems appropriate to be so. Dont' ask me why.
  • He mustn't be possessive. He needs to understand that i am a human and i need my space and freedom sometimes. I have a life to live, so don't bug me!
  • He must be a conversationist. He needs to know how to work his words to turn it into foreplay for the ears.
  • He must be a kisser. Nothing beats a good smooch. Not even m&m with whipped cream!
  • He must have a stable job. Or else how could he afford all those 'presents' for me? I think i'm so thoughtful sometimes.
  • Finally i think he should know how to drive. I like a man who rides a vespa. I think it's very sexy.
xoxo

4 comments:

ding 'a' leng said...

mr wanna, i do think it's kinda creepy to hv so many high hopes. will it become fat hopes? ^-^ wah lau eh got ur own blog also nv tell me :p

the ugly submarine said...

haha...i didn't tell you coz i'm shy about it. but since you are here, i can finally post a comment on your blog. i've been waiting to do so :)

Anonymous said...

hey i know the PERFECT Guy for you man!!!!!!
* he IS older than you
* he IS taller than you
* he IS a conversationist, rich : well he has his own talk show!!!
*and most important of all, he can not only DRIVE but OWN a VESPA!!!!!!

He's none other than, the MAKANSUTRA king, SEETOH!!!!! (p/s not sure bout him being a good kisser though..u'll have to find out!) hehe

~jessie~

the ugly submarine said...

You're mad! Simple utterly amazingly mad and i like every bit of it! But...err..who's seetoh and what's makansutra? Can eat one ah? Handsome ke? Phone number? House post code?