Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Just some random MEME questions

What’s in the glove box of your car?
I don't own a licence, hence i don't drive, equals to no car. But if i do, i bet there would be boxes of wet wipes in it.

Favorite classes in college (or high school):
Printmaking. I studied foundation of fine art for half a year before i quit. It was the only class that kept me going.

Shampoo brand:
Too many. I'm a big girl, so leave me alone.

Favorite piece of furniture you own:
My daybed from ikea. It has witness my many kinky escapade.

Idea of a really good first date:
I'm pretty old fashion, so dinner after a good chick flick follow by a moonlight stroll would be ideally perfect.

Favorite fruit:
Strawberry. Taste better if it when dip in sugar. Love it!

What's the funniest pick up line you have ever heard?:
What's you favourite alphabet? Mine is 'U'

What would you eat for dinner if it were your last night on earth?
Fettucine with mushrooms, sun dried tomatoes and goat cheese.

Free Will or Destiny?
Destiny. I'm too lazy to initiate free will.

What would you sing at karaoke?
Anything from Spice Girls! I'm still mentally stuck in the 90's transsexual pop period.

Sweater or Sweatshirt?

Sweatshirt.

Paris, NYC, Tokyo, or Rio de Janeiro?
Neither. Greece is the place for me.

What do you wear to bed usually?
A worn t-shirt, boxer shorts and the occasional hair curlers.

If you dyed your hair, what colour would you dye it?
Pink. If only i have guts to do so. I also want a mohawk.

If you went back to school, what would you study?
English Literature + Art History

Gum or mints?
Gum.

Recurring nightmares?
Expansion. Skin expansion. Don't ask. It's just weird.

Age & location of first kiss?

15. At a fling's house in a typical conservative malay village.

Describe your favourite pair of shoes:

It's a red Pallas Jazz. Like converse, it has white rubbery bits running around it. It's very comfy.

First CD purchase:
Spice by Spice Girls. Haha.

First concert:
Never been to one before. I'm sad, i know.

If you were doomed to be mauled to death by an animal, what animal would you prefer that to be?
Chicken. It's about payback time.

Do you/would you own a gun?
No. Unless it comes in pink and it's fashionable to have it.

What religion would you like to know more about:
Kabbalah, and why it's making Madonna so mentally challenge nowadays.

Favourite food as a kid:
Porridge with anchovies flakes and soy sauce.

How many languages do you speak?
Three. English, malay, and a bit of the common chinese dialect.


If you could make one state in the US just go away, which state would that be?
I don't know la. I don't hate them enough.

How many prescriptions do you take?
Just Oral Aid. I know it's not a prescription but i have like gazillion ulcer everyday that i have sort of develop an addiction to it.

Lake or Ocean?
Lake. There's always something mysterious and unexplained about lakes.

What is the worst lie you’ve ever told to get out of work, (and don’t say you’ve never lied to get out of work, because that my friend is a lie and you know it)?
'I have a severe sore throat. Doctor said it's contagious' I'm a hopeless liar.

Do you carry a backpack, a satchel or “man bag”, tote bag, brief case, or a backpack on wheels?
Satchel.

Have you ever been arrested/cited for anything other than traffic violations?
No. I'm a good boy.

Would you ever move for/with a significant other?
Maybe. But i'll bring along my parents with me. If he wants me, he got to have ALL of me. Haha.

What was the weirdest thing you had to dissect for biology?
Probably a fish. Some fish.

Would you ever consider spending some time at a nudist colony?
No. The thought of being with so many naked people terrified me. Ew.

Best thing you can cook?
Steam dory fish with garlic + onion sause.

If you were going to donate 1000 dollars to a charity, what would that be?
Is there a charity that provide free medical fee + medicine to under privilege people? Maybe also to the Bipolar Disorder Association.