Friday, March 2, 2007

Just doing my social visits

Sometimes i think my blog is utterly pure narcissistic driven, but then again do you think i care? No seriously, do you think i give a flying rat ass if it is just all about me, me and more me. I like me. A fact i won't deny. Shallow or not, i think if i were not to blog about myself, who would? You?

However, in the spirit of the lunar new year, i think i shall try to be less superficial and concentrate more on the peasants around me. Saying so...

a. I think the recently shaven ms britney just need a friend and she won't be so retarded
. Perhaps rehab would help her unlike lindsay *firecrotch" lohan. That girl can't be help!

b. Victoria beckham should just stick to staying in cheshire and don't bother migrating to the states. And that new hairdo, well, plainly blonde is just not her thing. She now seems so normal and approachable. So un-posh like. I hate it.

c. I think Blusher is like a must for anyone who cares about their looks. A fine touch of the pink powder can turn a whorendously insecure beast to a shy pony-tail lolita! FYI, i don't use any of it cause i simply have good gene. Some people just have it all.

d. I don't understand the point of learning three-point parking. It looks so darn difficult and downright problematical. I strongly believe like how the classic line goes, 'Why do i need to learn parking, when everywhere i go there is vallet?' | quoted from alicia silverstone in clueless |

e. The best pose to take any self portraits are to look at a fourty-five degree angle, tilt down your head and look up to the camera. This works for any shitty face available.
Trust me, i'm the queen of cam-whoring!

xoxo

No comments: