Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Memoirs of a Workaholic

It was a thrilled to be jetting off to shanghai again after just been there less than a month ago. Never one to miss the opportunity for another slut trip, shanghai just fall nicely on my 'bff searching' schedule. So the plan was to meet more sisters, and get some work done in between. Nice and simple. Only problem is, life is never that simple for a hopeless slut like me.

So there i was, trying to run a production in a mandarin-speaking city, juggling the occasional fuck up and the usual misunderstandings, while trying to catch the attention of any single eyelid passerby. Who was i kidding? Besides myself that is.

Regardless, i did manage to stumble across some really nice sisters and also the periodic self proclaimed brothers while i was there. The cutest one is that english lad who came up to me with the line, 'Do you know what we call flight attendant back home in england? Trolly dolly!'. I was like huh?! Pardon my england, but wtf? :P

I had lots of fun that night.


Don't be jealous mr connie the cow! Jangan marah!

The man we shall not mentioned. Ever again.

Huh? The obnoxious duo

Return of the dark shades

No comments: