Friday, July 13, 2007

Where can i buy stardust?

Have you ever thought of just running away? Running away from the catastrophe we call life. Running away, out into the rain and let it wash away all trace of adulthood. The burden. The duty. The responsibilities that comes with every blow of a birthday candle.

The traffic in my brain is driving me insane. There's so many things that flows into my thoughts of late, and it's putting some strain in me. I've lost my sparkle and all the stardust that comes with it. I've lost the glow that warm my path and shine my darkest moments. I've lost it all in a one way ticket to doomsville.

I hate it there.
Every nanosecond of it.

3 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

Does this have anything to do with me saying you lost your mojo?

I used to buy satrdust for RM39.95 a kilo @ Petaling Streets but it being a pasar ciplak, I think dah expired la.

the ugly submarine said...

I was just being ultra dramatic. Everyone is jumping onto the 'depressed blog' bandwagon lately, and i thought i'll join in for a ride.

Unknown said...

i see you have decided to blog depressed.

it's no fun, really.