Monday, July 9, 2007

Bridge to Terabithia

I'm a tragic pedophile la (the spelling looks kinda weird?) Anyway. I caught a glimpse of bridge to terabithia on the way back from shanghai and i absolutely, absolutely can't take my eyes of that young boy. He's quite hot la for a child. So yummy! I just feel like nibbling on his ears! Argh! Geram!! And from the horny-ish look of my cabin partner, miss code name : candy, who's eyes were swelling to the size of a donut by now (you see, the movie is quite sad one), she too was quite caught up with the boys looks. And lets not forget about the wide-eyed little girl, with whom he shared the limelight with. Her performance was simply stunning and at certain scene, easily overshadow her very cute co-star. I bet dakota fanning is shaking at home now, worried and hiring ten gazillions of acting coach!

And from the occasional tears that managed to squish through my eyes, Bridge to Terabithia has out shined itself to be a masterpiece of its own. Beautifully adapted from the beloved children novel by katherine paterson, it reminded me to never be afraid to dream, to have fantasy and be creative about life.

"Just close your eyes and keep your mind wide open" | Leslie




No comments: