Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Yes, i'm still very much alive!

I've been away for a bit lately. Slaving on yet another job in shanghai. Trying to earn a living in this oh so cruel world. Nevertheless, i did had some fun while i was there. After all, it's me we're talking about here, the party queen from the faggotory department!

So, you must be wondering who's that guy from lot 332? Hihi. So there i was standing along the empty street at half pass eleven, wind blowing at my feet, hands in my pocket, contemplating on whether we should just fuck the world and head home instead. It was then the sliding door slides open and the sweet sound of solu music lure me further into lot 332. I'm royally hooked!

So who IS the guy from lot 332? Well, he works there. A masseur in training and professional rent boy in disguise. Yes, you should see the horror in our face as we walk back out onto the quiet street with the two guys tailing behind us! The plan was, we were suppose to have a decent massage, so upon entering lot 332, we were seated by the bar. The pimp came la and offer us a menu of boys to choose. It was like in a restaurant. So canggih! We got to pick and choose. Thinking it was maybe just an additional feature to the usual massage, i pick the cutest guy in the lot and was ready to go into one of the rooms behind the bar, when we realized the guys were taking their bag and heading towards the main door. Huh? Where were we going? I walked pass mr pimp and he casually explained that, 'You can take them home. Do what ever you want!' We were petrified! Huh? Wtf?

So, we took the boys home, back to the hotel. Mind you, we are not some horny bastard going for an orgasmic release, but we were simply not sure what else to do. We even planned to just drop them off at the roadside, pay them whatever money they were suppose to get and just dashed off. But that wouldn't be nice. So, in the end, bringing them back seems like the only other option.

Not one to do all this boy renting thing, i end up having the most expensive conversation ever in my life. Five hundred ren men bi for a fourty five minutes chat. How champion is that! The best part was when i told him it's getting late, i'm a bit tired, so maybe he could leave, he turned towards me and say 'Wouldn't you want a massage? I'm not good at it though, but i can give you a blow job!'

I send him home not long after that.

No!!!! Don't touch me! NEVER! Arghhhh...

4 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

But didnt you at least ask him to be your BFF?!

Classic... just classic.

the ugly submarine said...

i forgot......:-(

savante said...

Aiya! Why send back! Send to me lah!

the ugly submarine said...

I will. I will next time. I'll clean him nicely, wrap him up neatly and ship him over to you via fedex. I will.