Thursday, July 19, 2007

B O R I N G !

Its a busy busy time of the year for me. The frequent fly over to shanghai (ahem), the endless holiday trips (ahem again), and the shit loads of arse kissing slavery have kept my social calendar jam pack full for the past months. Adding on to the long list of must-do is the inevitable and definitely unpleasant event of shifting to a new place. Yup. I'm moving out of my apartment. And like the likes of the beckham family, me too have decided its high time to just fuck it all and move on. In my case, not very far off. Just down the road to the next neighbourhood. And may i add, shifting house is no fun. No fun at all!

Nevertheless, in between all this mayhem i did managed to scope out a potential eye candy. Only problem is, he's way younger than me. Way younger! I need a man, and not some boy with an ego problem bigger than an elephant arse. Is that so hard to ask? Hmm...


3 comments:

Joy Lee-Ham said...

and who is this?

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

ure in freaking singapore... where did this dude come about? we're seriously whoring across borders arent we darling? love it!!

MAJOR....!

the ugly submarine said...

Haha...just because you guys can have mr calvin klien all to yourself while i'm away doesn't mean that i can't have some fun of my own. Haha.. he's a talent la from my last shoot. I was gatal as usual and just for the record, miss smith is such a lousy girlfriend. Never even get his number for me. Benci! Benci!