Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Gay-O-Meter

Only 70 percent! Phew! I'm not that gay after all. 'So mum, chances of me getting hitch is still there la. Guess we can cancel all those blind dates with the auntie's daughter for this weekend hor? Not need to be kang cheong la. I still got time'

Try logging onto www.channel4.com/life/microsites/G/gayometer and take the test to see if you're a qualified gay or just a confuse child in denial. I got this off from my soon-to-be
bff, big ben. Why soon-to-be, well, i'm still trying to persuade him. He's degil la. Anyway, the test is best. And it gets better if you try to play it on any self proclaimed straight guy, and see if he actually measures up! Chances are he's just one of us. So be afraid. Be very afraid! Aww

2 comments:

Ash said...

shan... i took that test and i'm at 50%... haha..!

the ugly submarine said...

Ohh....Ash!!!! It could either meant you are the benchmark of how straight man are or it could be that you're bisexual, since you're in between the scale. I hope is the latter...

Joanne, sharing is caring. And i'm your DEAREST friend. :p