Monday, June 18, 2007

#01 Superstar Couple

The thought of looking at another picture of brangelina on perezhilton is a nightmare for me by itself. I can't take that shit anymore. I know you must be thinking i'm just simply jealous of them, coz they're like the two most gorgeous people in the world who are equally devoted humanitarian with a heart of gold. Oh please! Give me a break will ya. All of this just seems so pretentious and 'rehearse' for me. Oprah does lots of charity bits as well, but you don't see her posting her life away on anonymous blogs and tabloids. Ohkay so maybe miss jolie adopted a few kids, but as far as i know Oprah herself have been 'parenting' ten african kids secretly since 2002, but you still don't see her creating such a big hoohaa about it. I believe most of it is being made an issue by the media itself, but if they don't say or if their manager don't tell, no one would know about it. It's a conspiracy. This whole bragelina thingy. I can feel it.

Anyway, that's just my individual opinion. I might hate them now, but i can't deny that there are moments where i simply think brad is god or the constant thought of going to the plastic surgeon and asking him to carve out an angelina's pout onto my two flappy meat i call lips.

Below is the rundown of my seven top superstar couple that i secretly think rock the shit out of the couple that we shall not mention their name anymore. Enjoy.

psst : oh ya, some of them have already broken up as we speak now, but i still think they rock!






and of course, the super-est superstar couple ever has got to be...

aww...behave!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

but where's nicole richie and dj am? WHERE??

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

you idiot!!! why didnt i think of brokeback mountain before huh? genius fluffer you!

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

TEAM BRANGELINA!!!!! woo hoo!!!

the ugly submarine said...

joy : hmm. i forgot 'bout them la. Next time ya. Next time i'll remember.

lilmissmei : brangelina! ohh whatever.