Wednesday, June 6, 2007

M i s s i n g | you

Shanghai. There's so much to say about the ninth largest city in the world, but personally, what really fascinates me the most about shanghai is their gastronomic delicacies ranging from the very common xiao long bao to the very odd looking stewed duck tongues (yuck!)


Besides those yummy YUMMY! food, shanghai have many interesting sight to offer. One would be utterly amaze with the many poetic monuments still standing strong amidst a horizon of endless modern architecture, notable for its unique style and artistic values.








And then we have Ku Ning aka Dees, the twenty four years old shanghainese who stole a pinch of my heart while i was there. Frankly speaking, he's not what one would consider a looker. However, what really kick my infatuation towards him is his warm and friendly approach towards making sure that i'm always having a blast whenever i'm around him. He makes me feel special...




I'm not a stalker. I'm just a fan.

3 comments:

Disco Ball Pixie said...

i still think he's cute loh. but he's black-nese. hip hop yo.

the ugly submarine said...

haha...i like! But i'm so gonna miss him.

ding 'a' leng said...

i agree he is yummy! he reminds me of China actor, Liu Ye. chk out d pix ;p
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liu_Ye