Thursday, June 14, 2007

Excuses


I know i'm bad. I know i've neglect you guys for a good three days. But i have a good and reasonable excuse for doing so. No, i'm not pregnant, if that's what you're thinking. I don't think i could possibly be pregnant if i ever wanted to. The thought of stretch mark is a constant nightmare for me. And no, i'm also not losing it. The truth is i'm actually super busy trying to get the girls all hype up for another trip up north to perhentian island! I'm leaving first thing tomorrow morning and it's gonna be best la.

I'll take lots of happy shots for sure.
Kisses for me!

2 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

Bleddy hell.. you could have cropped out my miserable face from that gambar u know... ish.

Have fun on the island ya :) Miss u already !!!!

PS: Mat Salleh aku dah surface.... he he

the ugly submarine said...

but you pretty what...