Friday, June 8, 2007

First date

I wonder what do you do on your first date? Hmm. The truth is i've only been to one single first date so far. And it was ages ago. Probably five or six years ago. Pathetic as it sound, its true though since i've only managed to date one guy in my entire twenty six years of age. Quoted from lilmissmei, 'i'm a late bloomer'. A very late one indeed. So, the question is, what do you do on your first date? What would be an ideal first date? Do people actually go wine and dine over a candlelit dinner, follow by a romantic chick flick and end with a slow drive overlooking the cityscape? Or is that too hollywood-ish? If i recalled mine correctly, my ex took me out for dinner after class (yes, i did college for a bit during my early twenties), to a nearby coffee shop and we finish the date off with a midnight drive on a hillside at the edge of the city. We even had our first kiss that night. Anyway, that's a whole different story all together. And no, i'm not thinking about him at these very moment. I've so totally moved on. I am. I'm improving. Hihi.

So tell me, what do you do on your first date? I like to know...

5 comments:

M I S S S M I T H said...

you act like a lady darlin'..

Unknown said...

on my most recent first date, i was at a mamak eating roti planta :D

and then mei cmae along and pretended to bump into me :D

the ugly submarine said...

miss smith : i'll remember that!

joy : haHahAhaHAha. I like the pretending to bump into you situation :)

savante said...

Well, depends on the guy you're dating. If it's that special someone that you wanna get to know well, it's dinner. If it's a blind date kinda thing, it's lunch so that you can run off :P

the ugly submarine said...

That's a good tip! Thanks!