Friday, June 22, 2007

I want to go back to P E R H E N T I A N

Finally, a trip to perhentian with the girls. Ohkay, maybe not just the girls coz it would be quite sad and pathetic if it were just us girls. It would be like a lesbian trip or something. Haha. Cannots! So we invited some boys to fill the gap (isn't that what they are for...filling in the gap...haha)

Anyway, it was nevertheless a relaxing trip away from the city, filled with sun, surf, watermelon juice, 'shit heads' and lots and lots of cam-whoring. I enjoyed myself even though the trip back alone was nerve wracking and vomit-ish. I had to come back for more 'exciting' teleconference with the bloody client. Hmm.


I'm not bald! Its the case of very strong wind and very very bad lighting!









'I'm ready for my close up now, mr la chapelle!' (Something is seriously wrong with the camera, my face is like distorted one kind je. And no, its not because of the glasses! I happen to have a certain liking towards them)

No comments: