Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm addicted. Help me!

Another set of meme. Yes, i'm ultimately addicted to it and this time, i won't be tagging anyone in particular, coz i've made enough enemies the other time. So, enjoy.

Have you ever been searched by the cops?

Haven't, but i would love to! You can't believe the high i get each time i walk pass those metal detector in the airport. I get all fuming inside and... i think you get the idea. Details are just for perverts anyway.

Do you have any weird sleeping habits?
According to my designated bedmate in shanghai, miss jacie, i tend to sleep face down against the pillow, with the comforter pull up all the way to cover my head, leaving my toes to frost nicely.

When is the last time you've been swimming in a lake?
At least eight years back while i was back home in langkawi. But it's creepy la to swim in the lake. The greenish water somehow seems like a good hiding place for two headed dragons and mushy four eye platypus! Eeeii

Would you rather sleep with someone else, or by yourself?
Definitely with someone else. I'm not a good loner. I'm much better off with friends.

When was the last time you went to the beach?
Haha. Less than a week ago, at perhentian.

Do you consider yourself creative?
Utterly and definitely. Aren't all sisters born creative naturally?

Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Who knows? Poor soul. She's been dead for like more than a decade already. Can't she just rest in peace coz it doesn't matter who killed her, she's dead anyway. All the attention given to O.J is tortured enough, whether he did it or not.

Are you happy with your given name?
Er..yes. It's a bizarre name but it's mine and i happen to like it a lot!

Do you stay friends with your exes?
You mean ex. Singular. Yes i do. He's still on my speed dial. He's a friend la.

Do you know how to play poker?
Take a stick, aim and just poke. Hahaha. No. I don't know how but i know how to play 21 tho.

Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Let me think...once maybe. During one of those crazy shoots with impossible time line and fickle minded film director that is better off working in a fast food joint than do stupid commercials, which doesn't even win any award! Why bother!

What's your favorite commercial?
That's a tough question since i'm working in that particular industry itself. There are so many that i love, like those of the likes of smooth E, but i must say one of the most memorable commercial for me is a local advertisement for dove moisturizing face wash. The testimonial commercial featured shayna and her sister, and their script is something like 'i don't moisture, i don't tone. I just dove!' hihi

What snack do you eat the most?
Er...i actually don't like eating snacks, chocolate, ice cream, crackers and cakes. The tooth fairy stole my sweet tooth by accident, thinking it was m&m. I know i'm weird. But i'm cute too. hihi. Must i remind you it's my blog and i can say whatever i like.

Do you remember the most naughty night of your life?
I think i do. In fact, it involved miss smith, a certain mary and joella. Haha. It was a while back, and we just finish a tourism shoot in langkawi. After a couple of rather tasty malibu sunrise and a few glasses of red wine, we find ourselves having a rat race in the sea with some local boys in our jeans. If that's not silly enough, two hours later, way pass midnight, we had a swimming contest in the hotel pool with the same guys. In the mist of all this, we sort of woke up the rest of the hotel guest with all our high pitch giggling and screams. And i end up stealing a kettle from the poolside bar coz miss smith was hungry for a cup noodle. Then again, when isn't she hungry? It was a hilarious affair.

Have you ever had a Choco Taco?

No. I don't like anything to do with chocolate, remember?

Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Huh? Are those names for nail polish? I prefers OPI. Sorry.

How often do you remember your dreams?
It's been awhile since i dreamt anything. I've been rather exhausted lately from all the fake smiles i have to put on at work, that as soon as my head hits the pillow, i'm off. Period. No dreams. No nothing.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Every other day. I'm born with six hundred and twenty two funny bones buried inside me. I'm a science miracle. A child prodigy.

Can you name 5 songs by N'SYNC?
No. But i can name twenty songs from hilary duff :-)

What's the one thing on your mind now?

I need to down an aspirin now. Massive headache from mixing beer with a LOT of cherries. And also the occasional long island. Yes, i've been out and about yesterday. And no, i didn't get lucky. I'm friendly but not easy.

3 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

He wheezes too... almost like a girly giggle sometimes. DONT LIE!!

What about that night when u went out with that free willy bartender from Bali? DONT LIE!

I have a recorded 'laugh till u cry' by mr-wanna in every format possible. mov, mpeg, aiff, mp4...etc YOU LOVE IT LA!

you're a fucking slut la! HAHAhHAHAhAHHA... big car my ass. DONT LIE!!!

the ugly submarine said...

It's ALL rumors. Gossip. Arghhhhhh....

savante said...

But don't you just love memes!