Monday, June 11, 2007

What's this la?

Was skipping giddily towards lilmissmei's mansion when i came across this weird looking plant across the lawn at her neighbour's garden. What the heck is that? At a closer look, it has sharp looking grass like thingy which i assume is it's leaves, but what really caught my attention is the baby pineapple fruits poking out from between the grass. So weird and yet so cute. But wtf is it anyway? And don't tell me it's pokok pineapple, cause it didn't look anything like this in my standard four science textbook.

It seems it's a very common plant wor according to the freshly manicured discoball pixie. Have you seen it before?

2 comments:

M I S S S M I T H said...

yes, i agree with joy, it is common... where have you been la?

the ugly submarine said...

They didn't have anything like that back home in london! You can't blame me for not knowing it.Ish.