Tuesday, June 5, 2007

f o u r

I've been tag by an extremely bored miss smith. Maybe this will cheer her up. Maybe.

4 Jobs I've had in my life
1. kitchen helper at TGI Friday (i only lasted for a day)
2. craft service boy (haha)
3. production assistant
4. line producer

4 Movies I can watch over and over again
1. clueless
2. absolutely anything from hilary duff
3. legally blonde
4. spice world

4 Places I've been on Vacation
1. brunei
2. jakarta
3. bali
4. shanghai

4 Of my Favorite Dishes
1. spaghetti with tomato sauce
2. ayam bodoh with mix tomyam
3. steam fish with ginger + garlic paste
4. steamed chicken rice (i'm chinese after all)

4 Places I would like to Visit
1. greece
2. venice
3. london
4. christmas island

4 Most overused Words
1. peh la you
2. ishh
3. aww
4. whatever

4 TV Shows I love to Watch
1. the Nanny
2. friends
3. bewitched
4. lizzie mcguire

4 Bloggers I am Tagging
1. discoball pixie
2. ding 'a' leng
3. sam
4. and whoever

1 comment:

Sam said...

Gasp. You tagged me? I could've missed it if I weren't busy reading your blog, trying to think of an idea to make your banner. :P