Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Me No Fluff!

I still can't get over the fact that my girlfriends doesn't believe that i wrote my last post. They are suspiciously thinking that i hired some kick ass copywriter to draft the post for me. Like hello! I do have some substance you know, not as socially challenge as you all think i am. I might be fluffly but i'm not all *fluff!

And since we're babbling about *fluff, i had this great idea about me joining the gym to get over the whole fluff look. Had being the keyword here, i never did go ahead and sign up for a membership. Why? Well, i have a pretty fuk up schedule to begin with for someone who is barely the head of pa's. I'll end up forking up cash for an entire month without even stepping into a gym once. Then there's also the fact that gyms are highly gay populated nowadays. No offense here. I'm a rainbow lovin' scrawny little gay myself, mind you, but its just that i don't want to be part of the assumption that all gays go to gym. It can't be true. Even if it is, i hate to be added up to the statistic. Call me stubborn and pathetic for all i care, i just don't want to be label a pretentious muscle mary! I just don't want to. So leave me alone. I know i have a problem. Doctor's appointment is next wednesday. Maybe i'll talk to her about this in between the session *sign*


By the way, i doubt this post is helping much in gaining more readership for the blog. I'm screwed eternally. But at least i'm honest.

*fluff = something having a very light, soft, or frothy consistency or appearance

Christophe Honore's Love Songs

No comments: