Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Twenty Seven Dresses

I just had a go at Twenty Seven Dresses. Admittedly its not as cultured as i wanted it to be, seeing that i'm going thru a cultured week of art exhibition, vinos at the attic and saturday polaroid shoots. However so, i did enjoy the movie no doubt. After all, its a chick flick with both edward burns and james marsden in it, who wouldn't be glued to the telly!

Ah, wedding. I want one too. I know i've posted some nonsense about my dream wedding previously which i'm so not proud of, but i do want to have my own happily ever after. I'm intrigued with the whole commitment bit. Having the ring is one thing, but having that one person to share my everything with, knowing that i'll always get his unbiased attention without fail each and every time, send sparkles to my heart. It makes me want to just leap out to the next guy i come across on the street and ask him to marry me. But thankfully for whatever left of my self-respect and of course those pills, i always managed to hold myself together from doing exactly that!

The thought of waking up next to the same man for the rest of my life, kept me going thru another day in this loveless life of mine. Celibacy is a choice after all. And i'm not talking about sex.



3 comments:

Ganymede said...

Ah James Marsden.

*swooons~~~

ben said...

Of cause you can have your own wedding, so you wanna be a etiquette or a tiara? Don't forget to invite me, you pussy darling.

the ugly submarine said...

Yes. James Marsden. Yummy. But don't you think edward burns have like the sexiest voice ever?! He can make sweet love to me with that voice anytime!!

And ben, of course i'll invite you. You can even be my flower girl. I can't wait to see you in a dress!! :P