Wednesday, April 9, 2008

WTF?!

What do you do when you accidentally swallow a gum? Gum as in those chewing stuff not the sniffing ones, mind you. It was a pink watermelon flavored one some more. But what i'm more concern is what happen to it? Would it get stuck in the arteries or those blood tubes thingy and clog up the entire system? How la? I hate the thought of constipation and not able to shit. Its bloody irritating and i'm getting paranoid by the minute. I tried swallowing a whole banana just so it would 'push' the gum straight to the tummy. But does it really help? Maybe if i drank a gazillion glass of warm water, it might melt the gum and liquified it. I know i'm sounding like a dumfuk, i don't care, i'm desperate here, so spare me the sympathy. I have a gum in my throat for crying out loud! I'm allow to be dumb! Or stupid. Or whatever! Arghh! This is too damn stressful.

And if this is not bad enough, i think i'm becoming a moody arse who constantly feeds on mood swings and temperamental behaviors. What have happen to the jolly me? Did i misplaced it back in egypt or have i lost it in transit? Either way, i'm not myself today.

I do hope you have a better day than i did :-)


4 comments:

Ganymede said...

I have yet to hear a guy dying from swallowing a gum. It should be fine. :)

Perhaps its the curse of the mummy that's making you all moody! Cleanse yourself! :P

the ugly submarine said...

You sure i won't die?! Hopefully la. I guess i was being overly dramatic again. Damn me!

Btw, i'm feeling pretty okay today. Grumpiness is all gone!! :)

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

greetings from my iPod :)

Eh... You should go for a colon irrigation. You know... Wash your bum bum. Stick a PVC pipe in and turn the water on la....

the ugly submarine said...

Ya. Ya. Rub it in won't ya. Just because you got an iPod Touch, doesn't mean you have to use it EVERYWAY.

*Jealous nya!!*