Sunday, April 6, 2008

Home at last!

How do you get rid of fat face syndrome? Its bloody irritating to have your face put on the pounds when you tip the scale a bit off the usual. Its the first thing that actually put on weight if i ever do put on weight. I end up looking most of the time like a human size tweety bird and it gets worst when i donned my skinnies. The resemblance is unearthly. I look like a freaking monster with an ever expanding head. I'm mars attacks all over again! What's worst is i don't see the attraction there and i doubt anyone humanish would see it too. Out of pure desperation, i tried chopping off my hair to an inch thin to make it looking less big but it actually makes it worst. I even try doing facial exercise by chewing on shit loads of gums, but guess what, i can now shove at least four whole apples into my mouth easily and still have enough room to make a decent conversation. I'm a freak of nature that deserve to be in a runaway circus. I imagine my costume to be shimmering pink lycra with a big pink bow across my freaking fat face. I'll be the star attraction of the night, they call me the Amazing Head and His Four Apple Stunt!!

Oh ya people, i'm officially back. And it's good to be home after the long haul aboard. Two months is really a long time to be away from home. Can you imagine i almost forgot which floor my apartment was on when i came home the first night. You can see clearly that i'm not much of a traveller. Do i miss home? Well, i never felt home sick until i was back home. I guess you never know what was gone until it really isn't there anymore. Am i making any sense here? Oh well, who cares anymore.

I'm just thrilled to be finally home.

4 comments:

Ganymede said...

Eeeeeeeeeeeks!

What is that you're wearing on your face!?

:P

Welcome back too. Hheheh.

the ugly submarine said...

Ohh that. Well, i have corrective surgery done to make my jaw smaller but the doctor had a bad hangover from the night before and accidentally dug my eyes out instead! Btw, that's how i actually look like now. I know i'm not much of a looker but you still love me right? :P

Yeah, its good to be back!

Ganymede said...

How can you even ask such question!

Of course I do.

*crosses finger :P

Kekekekke.

the ugly submarine said...

HahahaHAHAHahahHAHA :)