Friday, April 11, 2008

Anger Management

I know i should have just bluntly shoot a stream of rage right across to her, but i know better than to do it. What's the point in doing so anyway? Its not a game where i have to always win. If i let it be at least i'll live another day without regretting it. I guess you can say i'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to conflict. There's just to many things worrying me from actually acting out what i truly feels. Her feeling, others feeling towards her and the thought of losing a friend. I'm at the losing end here. So i rather just zip up and shut up. But what i really don't get is, do good friends brings you down? Pinch you where it hurts the most and outshine you whenever there's an opening? Does embarrassing your friends part of keeping the friendship alive? If so, i'll rather just be friendless!

Thankfully,
one thing fabulous about being a gemini is that we're extremely good at avoiding issues and getting the hands off on things. We're natural born diverters who's good in channeling problems and making it a no biggie, even if its only temporary. If things ticks me off, i'll just zoned out with some good old cartoons. I'm a huge/big/massive fan of cartoons. But not just any cartoon though. I hate those high tech 3D animation ones and would rather prefers the old school cartoons anytime. Here's the top ten list of my upmost favorite cartoons in the universe ever!

As Told By Ginger

Totally Spies

Rugrats

Pinky and The Brain

Jimmy Neutron (I know. Its 3D. But i like!)

Emma : A Victorian Romance

Smurfs

Doraemon

Bob the Builder

Chip and Dale Rescue Ranger

6 comments:

Disco Ball Pixie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE RUG RATS

especially phil and lil

ikanbilis said...

old school cartoon! owhmegosh!! except i never watched emma..

Ganymede said...

We hurt who we love. Same applies for friends I guess. Ups and downs are common. Don't take it to heart or think into it too much. :)

Now let's watch cartoon!

WHERE'S THE POPCORN?!

M I S S S M I T H said...

if i am that friend... just shoot away, we've done it before and we remained friends... another good thing about us gemini's.
i think i need some calm balm. did you like being cultured today?

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

that "stress" management place in hartamas... we need it!!

the ugly submarine said...

a certain Miss Smith : I guess you're right. But too bad she's not as forgiving as a gemini. Haha. I don't think cultured is my genre. I was depressed after that. I much prefer lapsap.

Lilmissmei : I've enrolled our names already. I even signed Miss Smith up for Focus class as well. God knows we all need help!!