Saturday, April 19, 2008

gimme FIVE!

The meme season have arrived. It was awhile back since i last indulged myself with the simple joy of finishing up a meme. Ahh. Behold the five things...

1. fIVE things in my bag : wallet, ulcer cream, moisturizer, my little brown book of dreams and a pair of shades.

2. fIVE things in my wallet: identification card, credit card, karaoke card, house keys and a twenty egyptian pound note from my last trip.

3. fIVE things I like most in my room: the gi joe i stole from shoot, moira the blythe doll, the russian doll jacie gave me, the instant photo i took in taiwan and my shiny disco ball.

4. fIVE things I'd like to do: finish up at least the first draft of the book i'm writing on, fall in love with a stranger, own a shop, travel the world with my parents and never have to say goodbye.

5. fIVE things I'm doing now: listening to maria mena's 'just hold me', painting my toe nail black, chewing on a toothpick, playing text twist on facebook and of course posting up this meme.

6. fIVE person i'd tag : big ben, queer rant, 11&us, bedtime stories and you.

6 comments:

Ganymede said...

Oh I heart your wallet!

Why the ulcer cream?

Painting your toe black?! Emo nye~~~ :P

I've done the meme. Its somewhere over the rainbow. :)

Oh you might as well do the meme, My Candyman. You'll have fun with it.

the ugly submarine said...

Ala you've done the meme oledi. I better go check your archive and see what nonsense is in your bag :p

Why the ulcer cream? Well, ulcer is like my pms. I have it every month and i dunno why.

the ugly submarine said...

Eh, i did the candyman meme too awhile back. Hihi. But your list is by far hotter than mine tho..

M I S S S M I T H said...

you are writing better.... tell us.. who's doing it?? lmao (oh seeing as you're cultured and all.. that means laugh my ass off)...
you know we're only teasing you...

the ugly submarine said...

Upset la me. I'm going hunting for new friends at ebay now. Who needs enemies when i have friends like you guys! Hihi....

ethnwg said...

i din knw i got tagged.

anyways, i love ur gi joe and those dolls. cool much.

and... u only hv one set of keys? damn ur lucky