Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Peter Panter and I

So i did Peter Pan last sunday. Pretty amazing for an indonesian act. That would be me comparing them with the international bands not our local ones, of course. Ours sucks and will continue to suck if they keep coming up with those tragic emo-fied monotone tunes they proudly call music. What rubbish is this?! Life is depressing enough as it is without their grieving songs playing in the background. But before I have missiles aimed up my arse and I become the Independence Day fireworks, we do have some exceptionally good underground bands no doubt. Unless they un-underground themselves, and be recognized, we would still be stuck with lousy bands whoring up the airwaves till the cows come home!

Oh, upper east sider is back. Go download it. You know you want to.
Double aww.




Lucky Bitches!

5 comments:

.•º lilmissmei º•. said...

of all the gambars of me.... *sigh*

Ben, thank me for helping him get rid of that dreaded word verification. Haha!!

Disco Ball Pixie said...

I KNOW =D

savante said...

Lucky bitches indeed. I'm panting even now.

the ugly submarine said...

Yes, they sure are lucky bitches. The biggest being discoball pixie herself! But don't worry, i'm waiting for ariel's sweat drenched t-shirt from the concert to be mailed to me. I'll shred it into pieces and mail it to you and the boys!! CAN't WAIT!!

ben said...

Thank you, darling lilmissmei.